2020 is the year of drastic changes, one of the changes includes going online for small and medium businesses like yours. As of April 2020, Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day. Also, a business spending $1 on PPC advertising through Google Search, makes about $8 profit on an average. You can benefit from these statistics if you have a website.
See for yourself that the US Commerce department statistics state that $304.9 billion of goods are being purchased online due to the rise in the global pandemic cases. An accounting firm, BDO, has made a prediction that by the end of 2020, 4 out of 5 businesses will go online & experience >30% growth in their eCommerce business.
Business challenges while building your website: We all agree on the fact that starting a website is essential to ensure a thriving business. Then, what’s holding you back from going online with your business? With Encircl, combat common challenges which get in your way of owning a website & maintaining it too:
- Get access to UI prototype done by professionals
- Develop the design based on requirements
- Dedicated time to work on the website religiously
- Managing features, unique elements and more on the website
A question arises… how can you pick the best platform for website development?
Another challenge we can cater to together is by picking the platform which fits the best for your website. Let’s find out how:
- Intention for the website: Selling products, maintaining your portfolio or sharing brand information, what’s your agenda for the website? Get in touch with a marketing team to get a concrete answer to the intention of your website.
- How’d you like your learning curve to be?: We understand that all businesspersons do not have any knowledge of coding. A question arises at this point, are you willing to learn it or outsource it and save a big chunk of your time?
- Budget: This is a big point of consideration for any small and medium business. The reason being, the UI/UX of a website can be very expensive and you’ll need to look at the pricing. Talk to a marketing firm now.
- Room for customization?: Would you like to customize your website as per the requirements or just go for a regular template online? I’d recommend the prior option because it displays effort and passion; customers do look for it, you know. Add features using plugin programs, for instance.
- UI/UX designer required?: Advanced technical skills are most essential for a website design. Websites are tricky and based on your business, it can get trickier.
- Do you want your website to be easy to edit?: This is another essential question you need to ask yourself. Would you like to update your information on the website regularly or just let it be? I’d recommend the first option, though. WordPress is one of the most friendly brands who provide customizable templates.
- What about analytics?: Do you need the platform providing you with data which is reflecting website visits and analytics information? Or, just let it be? Honestly, it’s preferred to have analytics information on your palms because that’s the data behind your website performance and you’ll always want it to go higher!
Which development platform can be best for your business website?
Make a decision? Time is running out. Brands have already started going online. You need to really buckle up if you still haven’t started your plans for going digital. Begin with defining your company needs, followed by the kind of website you’d like to own and think about all the points given above to trace your journey before beginning
If you are clear about your business plan, about half the work is done. The rest is a development service provider’s job. Bring your brand a ton of credibility with an amazingly designed and developed website which is maintained on a timely basis for effective digital marketing results as well.