At Encircl LLC we understand that privacy is one of the biggest concerns for Internet users. Encircl LLC respects the privacy of every person who visits our website or uses our products. We’ve created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to show the value we place on the information you provide to us.
WHAT ENCIRCL LLC DOES
The company has the following lines of business:
- Encircl LLC designs, develops and produces digital marketing software and related tools;
- As an ESP, it delivers digital messaging campaigns, newsletters, product offerings and other forms of communication, via email, mobile SMS, and social media channels for our clients;
- It conducts internet-based data gathering, cleansing, analytics, segmentation, integration and advise on how to best engage the data;
- It conducts web design, development, maintenance and all related services;
- It provides specialist marketing technology staff augmentation services to supplement our clients’ own staff in peak seasons and for the managing of campaigns globally 24 x 7 x 365.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Encircl LLC. Please be advised that we, Encircl LLC, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
ABOUT INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTEER
In various places on our websites, we may request information from you. This might include your name, email address, other contact info, and demographic data such as your occupation. We limit the amount and type of information gathered to what is necessary for the identified purpose. We use this information to:
- send you an electronic newsletter, if you’ve requested it,
- alert you about new products or product updates,
- provide you with information you have requested about the company or about our products,
- collect survey data to improve our products and services,
- notify winners of contests we run periodically,
- send you or a colleague an email you’ve requested,
- send you an email confirming a subscription or download,
- classify our users and correspondents into demographic categories so that we can better track the issues, concerns and preferences of those groups and, ultimately, deliver products and services that more accurately meet their needs.
We DO NOT capture nor store any credit card or other financial information. All credit card processing is conducted through a certified third party financial services partner. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information on payments.
When you provide us information, we will identify the purpose and use it only for the purpose for which it was collected. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. When you volunteer information that may be shared with our partners, we will ask you explicitly to grant us such permission by opting in on a web page.
For visitors to our site who are under 18 years of age we strongly recommend that you obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before providing us with any information.
We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer’s name. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
Contests and Surveys
Periodically, we run contests and surveys for our clients. Participation in these is entirely voluntary, and you have a choice whether or not you disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email address) and demographic information (age, zip code, answers to specific questions such as computer use).
We use contact information to notify winners. Other information we collect is aggregated and used by Encircl LLC and the sponsoring client to improve the client’s offerings.
When you download an Encircl LLC marketing resource, we request your email address, so we can send you a confirmation message.
When you subscribe to an Encircl LLC email publication, we provide simple instructions, in each newsletter, on how you can cancel your subscription.
Each message deployed by Encircl LLC on behalf of a client contains instructions on how you can opt out of future communications, either via email or through a web page.
ABOUT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Technical and Demographic Information
Encircl LLC collects technical and demographic information about you that does not personally identify you. Examples of this type of information include the computer operating system you use, your Internet browser, your domain name and IP address, and the web pages you view. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use this information to diagnose problems with our website and to better tailor its content to your needs.
- When you download a marketing resource or contact form, we use a cookie to save the information you enter. If you return to the same page later, we can fill in your email address, so you don’t have to re-enter it.
- When we send you an email with a link to a Web page, we use a cookie to automatically enter your email address on a Web page form, so you don’t have to type it.
Open Rates and Clicks
Encircl LLC sends email, on behalf of itself or clients, and tracks the open rates of the HTML version of these messages. This allows us and our clients to improve the quality of the messages we send. Encircl LLC cannot track open rates on plain text messages. Encircl LLC may also track clicks on website links included in the messages.
Information regarding the activity of email recipients is reported to the client who deployed the message through Encircl LLC, and may be used in case studies. Information about specific email recipients is only shared with the client who owns the list on which the recipient’s email address originally appeared.
Encircl LLC employs the use of transparent images in our messages for tracking purposes. This only tracks open rates of messages that have been deployed by Encircl LLC. Upon opening, messages sent from or behalf of Encircl LLC, will send a notification to our internal reporting services.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and clients. This is not linked to personal information that can identify any individual person.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED
Encircl LLC takes strong precautions to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. In some cases, Encircl LLC stores databases for our clients. These lists may contain email addresses, as well as other information the client has collected. A client’s list is subject to the same security as data Encircl LLC collects itself, and is never shared with other partners or clients.
All Encircl LLC employees are made aware of the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure customer information is protected.
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED
If you have provided information to Encircl LLC and would like it deleted from our records, or you would like to update information you’ve given us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Feel You Have Received Unsolicited Email
Encircl LLC does not send or condone unsolicited email, or “spam”. We send email only to people who have requested our newsletter, or asked for information about our products. If you feel you’ve received unsolicited email from Encircl LLC, please send a message to email@example.com. We promise to deal with your issue promptly.
Email addresses found on this website do not accept consent to receive promotional email messages.